HI!!!! Congrats to you on your new baby!! Hes adorable! I cant believe you can buy bags.. I had NO IDEA!! that will save many trips!!!! I cant believe your sister is married, geeze. Aww.. I want to all get together.. I miss you guys!
KISHA! Yeah - so glad you are bloging so I can keep better track of you. We don't get together enough! Lincoln is SO stinking cute! I think he is perfect mixture of you and Dan! I can't believe how much he has changed since I met him. He is adorable! I hope he is being a good baby for you. You sound like you are doing well. You look great! Aren't you so glad to get rid of those swollen feet?!?! Let's plan to get together soon - I want to see you and the boy!
um... do you have any idea how much i owe you? i had no idea sonic sold bags of ice. it is so much easier than getting cups of ice 5 times a day! thank you for telling me :)
Ah!! He is too stinkin' cute! Found your blog through Melissa's, and can't wait to see pics of your family! CONGRATULAIONS on your adorable little boy:)
Hi Kisha & Dan- Wow it's been forever- I found you through Brooke- Congrats on your little baby- He is so adorable! I just put two and two together and realized who you married- Congrats on that too! Our blog is blakendel.blogspot.com. K.I.T. -Del
OK.....so I'm retarded. You gave me your newer blog address and I added a link, but every time i clicked on it...the dang thing came up blank..so i thought you just hadn't added anything to it yet. Well, since this went on for at least a month i decided to investigate. I clicked on you from summer's blog and sure enough there you were!! Love all the pictures. I'm so happy that i'm not missing out anymore. What ever happened to our lunch??? isn't that how it goes? always trying to plan, but it's hard to really figure it out. let's do it soon FOR REAL!!!
9 comments:
Wow!! I love this pic! its way too cute! He looks just like klete when he was little.
HI!!!! Congrats to you on your new baby!! Hes adorable! I cant believe you can buy bags.. I had NO IDEA!! that will save many trips!!!! I cant believe your sister is married, geeze. Aww.. I want to all get together.. I miss you guys!
and your brother got married!! crazy! your mom looks the same too! tell her i said hello :)
KISHA! Yeah - so glad you are bloging so I can keep better track of you. We don't get together enough! Lincoln is SO stinking cute! I think he is perfect mixture of you and Dan! I can't believe how much he has changed since I met him. He is adorable! I hope he is being a good baby for you. You sound like you are doing well. You look great! Aren't you so glad to get rid of those swollen feet?!?! Let's plan to get together soon - I want to see you and the boy!
um... do you have any idea how much i owe you? i had no idea sonic sold bags of ice. it is so much easier than getting cups of ice 5 times a day! thank you for telling me :)
Ah!! He is too stinkin' cute! Found your blog through Melissa's, and can't wait to see pics of your family! CONGRATULAIONS on your adorable little boy:)
cute boy! i need your address will you email it to me @ bstokes20@hotmail.com....thanks!
Hi Kisha & Dan- Wow it's been forever- I found you through Brooke- Congrats on your little baby- He is so adorable! I just put two and two together and realized who you married- Congrats on that too! Our blog is blakendel.blogspot.com. K.I.T.
-Del
OK.....so I'm retarded. You gave me your newer blog address and I added a link, but every time i clicked on it...the dang thing came up blank..so i thought you just hadn't added anything to it yet. Well, since this went on for at least a month i decided to investigate. I clicked on you from summer's blog and sure enough there you were!! Love all the pictures. I'm so happy that i'm not missing out anymore. What ever happened to our lunch??? isn't that how it goes? always trying to plan, but it's hard to really figure it out. let's do it soon FOR REAL!!!
Post a Comment