The Story Begins.....
You should definately get some of the newer pictures of link on here. He has changed so much since this pic, you too... PS glad you set up a blog!!!! Love ya Kisha!
I love that you have a blog now too!! This way we can see baby pics all the time!! You be lookin good Kisha,.... and Lincoln is a cutie!!
Kisha, I haven't seen you in so long, I had no idea you had a baby, it's so nice to catch up... Love your blog!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You should definately get some of the newer pictures of link on here. He has changed so much since this pic, you too... PS glad you set up a blog!!!! Love ya Kisha!
I love that you have a blog now too!! This way we can see baby pics all the time!! You be lookin good Kisha,.... and Lincoln is a cutie!!
Kisha, I haven't seen you in so long, I had no idea you had a baby, it's so nice to catch up... Love your blog!
Post a Comment