FINALLY! I thought the day would never come. But gosh was it a surprise, I am usually good at figuring out when somethings going on but I had no clue! I am so glad Dan was such a good little trickster! We had gone to Salt Lake for General Conference in April of 2006. One night was Dan's mission reunion we and afterwards we were supposed to meet up with one of his mission buddies and his wife but it was all a hoax. The other couple "couldn't make it." So we had dinner alone up at the resturaunt that overlooks the Temple... at dessert they brought out a rose and the ring. We joke about it now because he says I never said yes and I say he never actually asked the question. But we both knew it... we were getting MARRIED! Wahoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Thanks for letting us be a part of the surprise. That was a fun night.
Post a Comment