Thanksgiving this year was great. Since our extended families both live so close we had to juggle the day. The Roger's Thanksgiving lunch was at 12:00 then on to The Campbell's Thanksgiving dinner at 4:00.... yum yum 2 turkey dinners! Anyway, it was great to be with family even if the boys had their minds on other things like elk. My dad, brothers, grandpa and husband all left to go hunting this weekend. I guess the men love hunting in my family like the women love crafting! So with Dan and the boys gone all weekend, Lincoln and I spent the time with Nanny Bobbi. Shopping and (... well, let's face it nursing) is what we did all weekend. We have so much to be thankful for this Holiday season.... Family everwhere all around us, a healthy baby boy who brings us more joy than we ever could have imagined, a wonderful marriage filled with love(my husband is such a wonderful man. I'm so lucky to have him!), and a great future to look forward to for eternity! Thanks everyone for making our lives wonderful!



0 comments:
Post a Comment