My precious boy is getting so big! His little personality is exploding out of him. He is definitely a happy boy. He is walking everywhere. Although everyone told me to beware. I have to say I totally love it. Now I don't have to inspect every inch of floor for things he can choke on. He is very curious, always investigating. He love to look at books. And he totally knows and understands many words. He can find his car, book, the fan, trees, airplane and so on. He just started to wave hello and bye bye. And best of all, he gives the best (opened mouth) kisses and hugs. Its funny how when Dan comes home from work I'm about fed up with the little monster but then by 8:00pm when he is in bed I am missing my little Blue Eyed Stinker and can't wait until 7:00am the next day to see his smilling face.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
He is so cute Kisha! It makes me want a little boy so bad! He does look like a happy little boy and I too loved when my kids could walk, I think it is so funny how they think they are so big and independent. Glad to see some recent pictures of him. Fun, Fun!
So cute Kisha. He doe have amazing eyes. I am the same way, sometimes I can't wait for a break from my kiddos, but an hour later they are all I can think about. Don't you love being a mom!!
Those ARE some BLUE eyes (like his mama).:) I know what you mean about being "done" by the end of the day and then once there is a breather...you feel ready again. I totally call my youngest a stinker too.:P
He has seriously grown so fast! He is so cute!! see you soon!!
Kisha he is so adorable! I can't believe he picked up walking so fast. I think that every mother feels the way you do - exhausted and ready for a break, but missing them when they are gone. Although it's so fun to look at them when they are sleeping. I love his blue eyes!
Post a Comment