Today while I was making dinner, Lincoln was playing with his toys in the living room as usual. But after cutting up a few green onions, I look up and he is gone. So off I go to look for him. I am usually pretty good about shutting doors but apparently not this time. This is where I found the little devil. In the bathtub! We had no idea he could climb in! But what a sweet boy to be cleaning with the squeegee(sp) for me. I'll have to remember this as he gets older... cuz, honestly, who likes to clean the shower? 

Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I can't believe how big he is! I am just completely blown away by his mobility. I'm sure it's a blessing and a curse! I'm glad you commented on my blog. Now we can be blog buddies! Hahaha
You guys had better watch out when that boy hits his teen years....because the ladies will be ALL Over him! What a doll!
He is so cute Kish! I wish that we lived there so that Owen and Linc could be buddies! I'm sure that they would get into all sorts of trouble!
He is so cute Kisha! It really is amazing the things you don't think your kids will get into but they go ahead and do it anyway. Yes we are up in Utah now and I can't believe it (after my last experience and all) but things are going good. AJ starts school tomorrow and it is back to the student life for us. I already can't wait until it is over!
He looks like Klete in the 2nd picture!!!
Post a Comment