Friday, August 15, 2008

Walking @ 9 months

My little bubba is walking! He had a bit of an eye infection if you can't tell in this picture.
Poor little stinker.





4 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

First of all, I love that So You Think You Can Dance is on in the background! Secondly, I can't believe he's already walking. My girls were both early walkers too and I have to agree that I like it that way as well. I think he gets cuter every time I see him!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

WOW!I can't believe he is already walking. I never got to see him before we moved, he is so cute! I jumped on your blog from Jess's blog. Hope you don't mind I thought I would take a peek. Our blog is set to private if you send me an email at adamandtiffanyvail.yahoo.com I will send you out an invite.
~Tiffany Vail

Melody B. said...

Love how SYTYCD is on in the background! Can't believe he is walking already! He's so cute!