Thursday, August 21, 2008

He's got a temper!

I know! You can't imagine this little man being anything but precious. Well, I have no angry pictures so this is what you get. This morning I was playing with Lincoln and blocked him from getting into something he shouldn't, when I witnessed his anger explode before my eyes. He looked up at me, grunted, and hit my arm. He's ten months! I can only imagine what he will do when he can really show me how mad he is. Anyway, I said NO in my strong Mommy voice and he began to cry. Hopefully (I'm sure I haven't) I've nipped this in the bud!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

KISHA!!! WHAT UP!?!?! I just spotted you on Nikki's blog.... HOLY COW, your little stinker is SO FLIPPIN' CUTE! And I can't believe he is walking! Mine 9 month old has a major temper too. It's a little rediculous actually. :)
How the heck are ya?? email me for an invite to my blog.....
andrea_genet@yahoo

I'm so glad I found you and it looks like you guys are doing wonderful!!

Linz said...

Oh my gosh.....it's just the beginning! Owen went from hitting to now throwing himself into tantrums on the floor! Yay.