Lincoln has been pretty good with the adjustment of a little brother. He just has so much energy to burn! He is really gentle with Owen and says he loves his best friend Owen! Here are some things we have done just to keep Lincoln from going crazy bored!

Dressing up in a diaper and cape and running around the house is the best...right?!

Playing at the mall... "I'm the king of the world!"

(Don't know why this picture won't turn the right way) Anyway, Owen slept through the entire trip to the mall! He really is an awesome baby. He never cries and sleeps really well. I thought Lincoln was a good baby but apparently I didn't know what a good baby was yet!

Rode the train around Superstition Mall... this was Awesome! Lincoln loved it. Not too expensive $3 per person to ride half way around the mall and back. Pretty good if you just have a kid or two.

Me and Lincoln inside!

Owen with his eyes open and very alert!

Grandma Campbell and the boys

Lincoln just playing his own little game of spreading out the books... who knows what he was doing... he was occupied that's all that matters, right?!
2 comments:
Holy cow, I'd better have a good baby. I can't imagine all that preschool energy on top of adjusting to another newborn! Looks like you're doing great.
Owen is so sweet Kisha! Congrats!
Post a Comment