Congrats Kisha! He is so cute! How fun to have 2 little guys. I think its fun to have 2 of the same sex in a row, Mayli and Tori are the best of friends and I can already tell that Zoe wants to play with them so bad. I hope all is going good for you and your cute little family :)
OH MY GOSH!!! HELLO?!?!?! YOU WERE PREGNANT?!?!?! Geesh! What kind of friend am I?!?! He is so darn cute (but then again aren't all Owen's?!) Love him and his name!! Hope you are doing well! xo-Linz
5 comments:
Congrats Kisha! He is so cute! How fun to have 2 little guys. I think its fun to have 2 of the same sex in a row, Mayli and Tori are the best of friends and I can already tell that Zoe wants to play with them so bad. I hope all is going good for you and your cute little family :)
Ok, how cute does Lincoln look in those pics?? And of course, Owen just looks too precious. Congrats!!
Congrats Kisha! He is quite a handsome little guy!
Congratulations you guys! He is ADORABLE!
OH MY GOSH!!! HELLO?!?!?! YOU WERE PREGNANT?!?!?! Geesh! What kind of friend am I?!?! He is so darn cute (but then again aren't all Owen's?!) Love him and his name!! Hope you are doing well! xo-Linz
Post a Comment