Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Okay, Okay! It's a New Year... Let's move on!

Lots of stuff has happened over these last 5 months I haven't been blogging... maybe that's why I never have time to post! Read my shirt!
We're totally excited for baby BROTHER!
Besides the big news of a new baby on the way... Dan is still working hard towards graduating from Nursing school, working full time, and finds as much time to hang out with us as he can. I just finished the Phx Suns performance at the studio, now getting ready for baby and End of year recital. Lincoln is becoming the dictionary definition of the TERRRIBLE 2's... tantrums, yelling, stubborn, he's got it all. But he really is a good boy! Very smart and loves to sing and dance. We just can't wait for him to get out of this stage. He is now sleeping in a big boy bed and we tried potty training but I think I will wait a little longer.:)
Over Christmas break we went with the Kollards to the Phoenix Zoo!















2 comments:

Kelsey & Beau said...

You are alive!!! YAY! Just kidding I knew you were alive, but you posted! HOOORAAAYYYY!!!

Brittney Smith said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!