Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Girl Smith is ALMOST here!

So last night at about 9pm I called Kelsey, my sister, to see if she knew she needed to pick a pediatrician before she delivered. (Her due date was originally May 23rd but it got moved up May 10th due to her baby girl getting so big so fast.) So, obiviously things were coming fast for this first time mom... I figured I check up as her older sis and help her out...
My mom helped her decorate her baby room. They have been working on it for a month or two.
They made all the bedding, the picture and put it all up last weekend...who knew it would be JUST IN TIME!

After informing her last night about the pediatrician... I got a text at 3:32am, it read:
Guess it's too late to pick a pediatrician cuz my water just broke!!!!
AHHHH what? I had to reread it. Holy cow, my sis is having her baby... So I didn't get much sleep after that cuz I'm super excited! An entire month early, I guess it doesn't matter that we are sisters we have babies way different! Not sure what is going to happen with the Baby Shower... since it's supposed to be on Saturday!! Oh well, life goes on and so will the shower I suppose. I will give more details when Baby Girl Smith arrives!



1 comments:

Tawnya said...

Holy moly!!! Hope everything goes well for her!