So of course, I love, love love to dress up... and growing up with Bobbi Rogers, for a mother you never had a lame costume. My costumes were always so creative and fun. So, I had to make my mom proud and with Lincoln being obsessed with Toy Story we went with Buzz Lightyear. My original plan was just to spice a store-bought-costume but WOW have you seen the Buzz costumes? Lame! (sorry if your child was Buzz with one of those costumes, I'm sure he was adorable!) Anyway, I decided I had to make him one from scratch. It was a long process and when he drew on it 2days before Halloween with a Sharpie. I thought I was going to die! Luckily it was only minorly damaged and I was able to fix it! Yeah me! So I have to say as I planned on being Jessie and Dan being Woody from Toy Story, I ran out of time!(I know what a shock) We went with the next best thing... next year I'll have to start in July to have our costumes ready!!!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
The family pic is just precious. You are so talented!!
Adorable costume [and linkers too)- you way out did anything I ever made!
Holy Moly Kisha! You did a great job!!! You all looked awesome! Thanks for the park day today :)
Wow! I can't believe you made his costume. Your SUPER MOM!!
K... you are not aloud to change your background and not bust out a new post!!!!!!!!! Dork! :)
Post a Comment