We'll start with birthday... Can't believe he is two. We invited a few people over to the park for pizza and playing, then went back to the house for present, cake and ice cream. He had a blast... thanks to everyone for coming... oddly we didn't get a picture of his tricycle. I'll have to do that soon! He got tons of Buzz Lightyear stuff and Thomas the train. He loved everything and especially opening the presents!
Kit, Ryan and Lincoln


4 comments:
Oh my gosh he is so cute!!! Where are the pics from your Birthday? I mean it was the big 30!!!! You better have celebrated!!! If not, we should celebrate our bday's together since we dont hang out anymore...Links is so freakin cute I can't even believe it...
Wow, he looks so big in his car seat! Hope you had a good birthday too. :)
Ummm that is so cool that Dan made that!!! What the??? Thats so impressive. Also, I can't get over how handsome your child is. Me and Shalene couldn't stop talking about him!
Good to see you the other day at the GOodwill. Jonah loves Buzz Lightyear too. Funny thing... I got him that same Buzz Lightyear toy at the Goodwill last year for $1. Seriously, LOVE that place!
Post a Comment