Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What a cheeser!

So Lincoln is just figuring out the whole "camera" thing. Whenever he sees a camera, he now has to smile a big cheesy smile. No more "catching him doing silly things" pictures he stops whatever he is doing to be in the spotlight! I also have to say I was so excited to find that he can sing the last word to every line of "I am a Child of God" It might possibly be the cutest thing ever. He can also sing... Wheels on the Bus, Popcorn Popping, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. And then I found that without even focusing on it he has learned to count to ten! (I know these may be very normal things for a almost 2 year old but they are new to us and I must document them since I am a horrible journal keeper.) He just talks and talks it is so awesome to see him grow!



Most mornings Lincoln is crying/whining when he wakes up he just yells "Mommy, Mommy!" The other morning I heard him crying, I mean really crying, so I went in and he jumped right up with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face he said "dare-ya-are" It was halarious! I am trying to teach him that he doesn't have to cry, that he can just call for me... it isn't working!


7 comments:

Linz said...

I love how in every shot he is totally posing! LOVE IT! Wish we lived closer, I am sure Linc and O would be good friends!

Tawnya said...

That spoon pic is priceless!

Scott and Melissa said...

How cute is that!! I love that he is such a poser!!

Scott and Melissa said...

Hey Kisha.. will you email me please... us4shores@yahoo.com.. somehow i ended up at this blog http://m-c-squared.blogspot.com/
and scrolled down... and saw a shower i think that your mom threw that is black white and green... anyways I'm throwing the exact colors for Traci green in october...

Brittney Smith said...

That is so cute! MAybe he will be a super model when he gets older!!

With Love, Bobbi said...

Not only is he a genius he is cute too! nanny needs those pics at her house!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Oh my goodness...HOW FREAKIN' CUTE!