Friday, July 24, 2009

Wyatt _____ Rogers

Well.... after a long awaited cousin to arrive for Lincoln. Tatum delivered 7.2lbs Wyatt ____ Rogers approx. 11pm on Thursday night 7/23/09. Mom and babe are doing very well and Dad is as happy as can be. They haven't picked the middle name yet. I will post as soon as known. He has lots of blonde hair and nobody is sure who he looks like .... what do you think?

The whole Family!
Wyatt
Lincoln and proud daddy
(I didn't even tell him to smile he just saw the camera!What a cheese ball!)
Not sure who is prouder... Daddy or Nanny!
Aunt Kelsey






5 comments:

Nikki Nielson said...

Fun! Congrats to your brother and his little family! Cousins are so much fun to have, they will be such good buds. Hey we need to get together! I can do any day but Thursday this week, let me know.

Scott and Melissa said...

Hey... I had no idea that she was your sister in law... Madison is best friends with Trae , Tatums sister.. I have been hearing all about how cute he is :) Madison thought for sure she was having a girl..lol.. congrats!

Summer said...

Congrats! It's so wierd to think that your siblings are old enough to have babies - I still think of them as 12...but they aren't. He's adorable! Lincoln now has someone to pick on...ahh, the joys of cousins!

Melinda said...

Wow It's so fun to see your siblings old! It's been like forever since we used to hang out at your house. My how time flies! What a cute baby!

Linz said...

AWWW! Does it make you want another one Kish?!?!?!