This summer only taught for 4 days! So... I've really not had much on my plate but I've been really having tons of fun with whatever has come my way. I been really into sewing lately. Thanks to other's blogs and websites I've found fun patterns and ideas that have inspired me.
Here is a list of things I've made so far:
3 aprons for Mother's Day
1 hooter hider for Tatum
3 baby blankets for uncoming showers
1 pillowcase to match Lincoln's room
1 crib sheet
1/16 of a quiet book (that is an ongoing project I just can't seem to finish!)
1bean bag chair
1 memory matching game
3 towels(not handmade) with applique and Lincoln's hand prints for Father's Day
Sorry I only have a few pics.... I will try to post more... can't spill the beans on some and forgot to take pics of others. Anyway, I've been having fun! I hope you enjoy. Maybe I'll just inspire someone else. Stay tuned for more...Happy crafting to all!
***Check it out I have other posts of this summer! I'm catching up!


9 comments:
I LOVE the matching game. and thank you so much for the quiet book ideas. mine is forever ongoing too. they take a lot of work and time! i love how crafty you are! very talented!
wow! Look at all you get done! I love the matching game and the bean bag chair for sure :)I agree with the comment above..you are very crafty~
All that talent wrapped up in your little fingers! I love my apron [and you too!}
Yay Kisha!! That game is too cute. Your levels of craftiness are outta control! Good for you for getting some sewing time in.
So cute!! I wish I could sew!! I can't even do a button! They all look adorable!
Good for you! You always amaze me with your skills! Lincoln is adorable!
You're kidding right? I had no idea you were the sewing whiz!? Awesome craftiness. You've definitely inspried me! Cute stuff!
BOUT time you posted something!! I love all of the shots of Lincoln....I have no doubt that if I lived closer our boys would be good friends! I love all of the sewing projects...ARGH...I wish I could sew...I have been dying to find a good quiet book so I am curious....could you be paid to do another one?!?! Love all of the crafts you've made...not surprised though...it is creative you!
Right before we left on our summer vacation I had asked you about stockings...I'd still really like to get those started and ready for this Christmas. In other news...my messy pony tail is looking better than ever all thanks to your help! Thank you!
Post a Comment