Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grandpa

Please say a prayer for my dear Grandpa. He has been in and out of the hospital for the last week with Heart complications. Whenever I see him, he gives me a hug and always holds on extra tight. Then he smiles in a way that goes deep into your soul... I am greatful for him in my life. He is the only Grandpa I have really ever known. But he is better than any Grandpa I could ever ask for. Hang in there, We love you!


4 comments:

Lauren said...

We will keep him in our prayers...be brave Kisha. The Lord is in charge.

Hugs,
L.

Brittany said...

So when you told Savannah that your grandpa was sick... she prayed for him every night. She still does. She was so worried about him and his 'broken' heart.

With Love, Bobbi said...

Love this picture of him. He would sit all day at the computer if he had one!

Kristina said...

I am so sorry to hear that your grandpa is sick. I know what a blessing a good grandpa is. I will keep him in my prayers.

Kristina