I know... my life just doesn't seem to allow for blogging these days. But I've notice lots of you have been MIA yourselves. Anyway, life is good, money is scarce but we are happy! (If it weren't midnight I'd write more but I've got stuff to do before bed so...) Enjoy!
Just out of the bath... and so happy!
Okay now he's having fun. But convienently covered!
Devilish face... last pic before hair cut


7 comments:
I'm lovin' the last pic...so totally cute!
Love the hair cut! Very cute!!
That last pic his face is great! So funny! I miss you too, we really do need to meet up when I get in town. We are planning on being there next Monday the 4th until the middle of August so that gives us plenty of time! Hope to see you soon!
Hey Kisha! your little boy is getting so big!
So I know this is random, but I was talking to Tawnya today about making quiet books and she mentioned that you had some really cute ones! If it isnt too much trouble, would you mind taking pictures for me. I have hit a little road block in making mine and need some inspiration! Thanks!
bittersweet_777@yahoo.com
You blogged! I ♥♥♥ how excited linkers is in the pic where Dan is holding him--I can hear him squealing! xxoo
he is SO dang cute!
p.s. I don't have time to be creative anymore. I have SO much to post that I don't know if I'll ever get to it.
Kisha! Hey I would love to get together sometime soon. The next couple of weeks are crazy for me though, I leave tomorrow for Show Low for the 4th of July and then on July 5th we are heading to Cali for the week. The week of the 13th though would be good for us any day but the 14th or the 17th. The 14th is Mayli's 5th birthday and the 17th I am flying up to Utah to get my ultrasound! Anyway let me know what works for you and we can plan something.
Post a Comment