Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bella,Baby Talk, Bubbles & Boys


Bella. My precious baby girl. We got her when she was 8 weeks old, we had just found out I was pregnant with Lincoln. But decided to go ahead and get a dog anyway, that it would be good for her to grow up with the baby. Neither Dan or I had really ever had a dog. She was a really good girl.... BIG but good. Still is, that's why it's so hard. As the time has passed we really haven't had as much time as we had wanted to take care of her. So after months of Dan mentioning it, and me crying... we gave her to someone that is going to love her and give her what she needs. I never thought I would be one to cry over a dog but you should have seen me. I was a wreck! Luckily we have a good relationship with the owner, so when he went away for the weekend, she came to stay with us. I miss her like crazy (and its only been 3 weeks!) but I'm happy that she is loved!
Goodbye pretty bella girl! We will always miss you.



Can I just say that when your own baby talks it is the best ever especially when he calls to you. Lincoln has been saying words for a while now but... when he says Mama... it melts my heart. I love that little stinker! His new thing is to bring me his shoes or jacket and point to the door. He loves outside. And if he spies the bottle of bubbles with his little blue eyes he will not give up saying "bubbo ,bubbo" until we go out to let them fly.He loves to run after them but never catches them. Sometimes when they land on the grass they don't pop, so he runs up and stomps on them.... boys will be boys!





Look, I got a cookie, Mom!

Just a little fun with Daddy... drunk on fun!



Dan has been a zomie the past week. He got sick last Tuesday and due to school, work and everything else he hasn't gotten over it yet. Poor guy falls asleep wherever he is. Hopefully, he can make it through these classes and get into Nursing School so the Campbell Crew can move into the next chapter of our lives..... broke!


6 comments:

Nikki Nielson said...

Lincoln is such a cute little boy! Bella is huge and I am sorry that you had to give her away and that it made you so sad. I love when my girls say mama too, it is just the best! Although not so fun when they hang out with their cousins so much that they start to call you Aunt Micky as I am known! Glad to see you are doing good, take care!

Amanda said...

i'm so sorry you had to watch bella go. I think I understand your pain. You don't want her now but there is no other dog on the earth that you would rather have. Right? Why can't we just put them on pause until things in life allow us to be better Mom's to our dogs.

With Love, Bobbi said...

Bella looks great! Did Linkers still know her?

AMIT said...

I loved the pic of baby boy.

Haiku Poems

Michelle Randall said...

Hey crazy person....leave Kisha's blog alone. :) I love, love, love this little boy with his huge blue eyes. He is so stinkin cute.

Shalene said...

Ok, there. I've updated my blog. But I still can't get over how cute Linkin is. I want to eat him and squeeze him. I want to have a party in 3 weeks..on the 14th, I hope you and Dan can come..not sure who will show up, but I need to do something and hang out with humans. Enough of sleeping the weeks away....