Friday, December 19, 2008

An outing at the Park

We went to the park to play and I had to run and get my camera. He is getting so big and looked so stinkin cute in his track suit... I couldn't resist. You gott love that face!
My Cutie Pie
Me saying: "Where's the doggy, Lincoln?"
Him pointing to the doggy like the smart boy he is.


How about this shot, Mom?


Or should I just eat some rocks?







4 comments:

Scott and Melissa said...

His little track suit is so cute!! He's so smart knowing where the dog is!!

Linz said...

Oh my gosh....too freaking cute! We must get together the next time I am in town so our boys can play and we can chat!!! Have a fab Christmas!!

Adrianne said...

I love little boys in track suits!! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! Hey can you email me your new address? reddogbyu@aol.com

Amanda said...

I have cute kids. I have to say that before I gush over how freakin cute Lincoln is! I love this kid!! Kisha, I can't imagine a more perfect boy! I could hug him and squeeze him all day! I am glad you are a blogger cause now that I am too i can see you and lincoln more! Thanks for your comments the other day.