For those of you who do not know. One Monday morning about a month ago Dan and I were awakened to a knock at the door. It was 2:30 in the am! Who could it be? Well, it turned out to be a Mesa Police officer informing us that our Jeep Liberty (which Dan had parked in front of our house@ 10:00pm that night so he could work on the garage) was found on FIRE in Tempe. If the knock on the door hadn't woken us yet we were definitely awake now! The next day was a variety of phone calls to insurance, police and a rental car topped it off. That's not all.
You see, we had been trying to sell our Jeep for a while. Only we were having no luck and trade in value would have left us throwing cash out the window. So we began to pray. Pray for a way to get out of a car payment that was hurting us finacially. Then this happened... what would happen would the insurance pay off the loan? Would we have to come up with money to pay for a vehicle that was now in the junk yard? Even then where would we get the money to buy a new car? So more praying.
So we have been waiting. Hoping. and today... We found out today the insurance is paying off the entire amount of the vehicle and then some!
If you had looked at this situation from the beginning, all hope could have been lost. But instead thanks to prayers and faith, a bad situation has turned good... perfect! We are so greatful for our many blessings this Holiday Season. We have great family, health and much much more. Hope you all have a Happy Holiday and that blessings are poured upon you!
Love,
The Campbells
Friday, December 26, 2008
Bye Bye Jeep
Posted by kisha at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
What the heck!?!?! Why would someone do that?
I'm glad it all worked our for sure, but I'm just baffled. I can see STEALING it, but why light it on fire?!?
Hey Kisha, it's Megan! I'm so glad you commented. I have seen your mom everywhere lately, it's so funny! Time really has gone by way too fast. I'm so glad we can finally keep in touch :)
Hi Kisha,
Thanks for your comment on my quiet book blog. That's awesome you also had a wonderful mom who made a quiet book for you when you were a youngin'. I'd love to see pics of yours when you are finished!
Good to "meet" you :) -Anna
Ok...so scary! What crazies out there!! I am glad it was just the car. And I am so happy for you that they gave you all the money - lucky!!
WOW! The Lord works in mysterious ways, huh?
Thanks for sharing this post with us.
Haiku Poems
Post a Comment