I hEART hALLOwEEN! My husband would most likely disagree with me but I love it all... the costumes, the parties, the decorations... anything out of the norm and I'm in. We had a great time this year, since Lincoln was able to run around and play. He completely hated him costume... well not so much the costume just the part that went over his head. You will notice that it isn't around his chin as I had planned when making it. but, oh well, he was the cutest trick or treater ever:) although the next years will be better with the little one actually saying "trick or treat" I love this one, and I will cherish the memories forever. First Nanny and Papa Rogers came and took pics then we went to see Grandma and Grandpa Campbell, then we went to the ward trunk or treat, then out to Laveen for a family party. It was practically an all-nighter but we had good times. Thanks for all the fun!
What a stinkin cutie! I love this boy.
Happy to not be wearing the top of the costume!
The cutest Frankenstein EVER!
Hurry quick take it before he rips of the hood! Lincoln and the Witchy Nanny Rogers!
I love this boy too!


6 comments:
love that frankenstein costume. so very cute!
Hey Kisha...my mom's website is www.desertshoeoutlet.com. THanks!
Love the costumes!! Where was your costume?? YOur mom and sister looked great!
Cutest Frankenstein I've ever seen! In fact too cute to be Frankenstein!!
I think you might have the cutest child ever. Im not kidding. Not only is he freakin the cutest thing ever, but as a little frankenstein...oh my gosh, I just want to eat him.
Sooo cute Kish! YOu are always sooo stinking creative! Love it and that Linc is too cute!
Post a Comment