Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Card Make & Take

CARD CRAZY
$10.00
good treats, good company and a whole lot of fun!
Come Join US!
Saturday, September 20th
1:00-3:00pm
Please RSVP to kishamarie3@hotmail.com,
480-510-7139 or just leave a comment
Kisha's House
2527 E. Caballero
Mesa, AZ 85213
Directions: Between Lindsay and Gilbert on University. Turn North on Windsor(Village Place). Then 2nd Left on Caballero. House is 2nd from the end on the left. (Across from the Park)

5 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey I tried to go to your friends blog, but it's private. If she dances at Campbell's and her teacher is Miss Heather, then yes it's my sis

Andrea said...

Hey, I would totally come, but I'm up in Show Low this weekend! Next time!

Scott and Melissa said...

man i missed it.. let me know when you have another one!! id love to come!

Announcements By Ashlee's said...

Check out our NEW blog....

We are offering discounts on holiday cards! Custom design starting at $30 for 25 cards w/envelopes!

We also offer wedding and all occasion invitations, business cards and door to door flyer distribution.

Linz said...

Oooo Kish! You need to do one when I am in town!