Friday, September 12, 2008

Card Craze

I am trying to start a once-a-month Card Club. I have sent out a few emails, but realize I don't have many of my friends email addresses. So if you are interested leave me an message or email me: kishamarie3@hotmail.com I am thinking it's going to be either a friday night or Saturday afternoon thing. Let me know in your message which will work best for you. There will be a small fee (under $10) for supplies. Here are some samples that I put together. Hope you like them.

I would also like to do crafty projects... possibly on a different night. (There would be an additional fee for these) Sorry no examples!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Of course I'm in. Saturday afternoons will prolly be the best for me.

Adrianne said...

Cute cards. If I was in AZ I would be in for the fun! Let's be honest, I would use the cards as an excuse to get out of the house!

Summer said...

I am up for the fun. I don't know if I will be able to make it every month but I will definitely try. I am up for either day so just let me know. Thanks girl - you are so crafty! Very cute!

Andrea said...

You make the cutest cards.. I still have one you gave me for something, that I just can't throw away! :)