My little Lincoln is going to be 1 year old in two days! How can this be. I know they say time flies when you're having fun... but, come on! I am so blessed to have this little sweet boy in my life. He is my pride and joy. Here are some fun facts about Lincoln. He has been walking since 9 months and Oh! what fun that is. I love to watch him run everywhere, we chase him as he giggles and runs around an island in our house... my favorite. He is not yet talking but loves to jibber jabber your ear off. He LOVES books. He brings them one after the other, once you finish one he goes to get the next. He dances to any music he hears and spins round and round. When he hears the garage door open and close he runs to meet his Daddy. He loves it when Daddy comes home. And what face expressions he can make. He love to lift his eyebrows like he is surprised. These are just a few of our favorites!
My mom, was so mad that I hadn't gotten professional pictures taken of him since the hospital. So she set up an appointment for us. The pictures are perfect... except I don't have a scanner to get them on so this is the best you get for now. Sorry!


5 comments:
Those pictures are so freakin CUTE !!!! and by the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had a great day and you did everything you wanted to do....
Hmmm... it WAS your birthday wasn't it?? The 7th? I was kinda thinkin' the 8th.... either way, Happy Birthday. And yes, he is SO SO cute! It's easy to be biased, but he is cute no matter who you are to him! :)
I can't believe he's one! Crazy - which means you had a birthday too! So Happy Birthday Kisha & Lincoln!! We hope you both had a great day!! He's adorable Kisha. Really one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen!
Hope you had a great birthday! I was thinking about you yesterday, but of course didn't get around to calling you. What a loser friend I am! SOrry! Happy 29th
He is so cute. Happy belated birthday to the both of you!!
Post a Comment