Dan thought that it was so cool last week when Lincoln learned to open our cabinet doors. Ha! Yeah, real cool when I end up spending the entire day following him around closing the doors or picking up the entire cabinet's contents after Lincoln has thrown it all on the floor. I know all you gals know what I'm talking about. My little boy is not going to be one of the mellow sit on the floor and play type of boys.... nope, He's going to be the kind that you eating mommy's lipstick or drawing on the bedroom walls. Please, please, please pray for me!:-)
Daddy and Lincoln child proofing our house.
Lincoln is sooooo close to walking. He takes just one or two steps here and there. And that's just fine by me... no rush. Once he can walk, I know I'm done for.
Sometimes plates are fun toys (Hey, whatever it takes! don't judge)
Lincoln and Bella-girl... he loves his big doggy


10 comments:
At least your hubby puts the locks up when you ask! It took about 3 months of nagging and then finally a threat to PAY someone to do it (and he could see the seriousness in my eyes), then he FINALLY caved and put them in! You're preachin' to the choir sista about spending the ENTIRE day cleaning up after their little messes!:)
P.S. I thought you lived in Queen Creek for some reason, is it Mesa?
yup... we live on Lindsay and University
Wow he's getting big! Oh this stage is fun, isn't it? We broke down & put those baby proof things on all our trouble spots too. Life changing.
I also put little baskets in my room with toys so he could feel like he was messing something up. I like to think of it as "controlled mess." We're hopeless. Good luck!
The locks took awhile to go up in my house too- then the day came my baby figure it out- ohhh that wasn't fun. My son is now obsessed with opening the bottom oven drawer. Your little guy is sooo cute. It's good to hear from you Kisha- you know somewhere I still have the letters from jr. high we use to write- LOL.
Wow! I can't believe how big he is getting. It happens way to fast but it sure fun to watch them grow and find their own personality! Melinda
Holy cow, your dog looks so big next to Lincoln. Yes, I remember child proofing all our cupboards too. It's nice when that gets done!
I love the picture of Lincoln and the dog. Every boy deserves to have a dog. Lincoln is so adorable.
Too cute! Hang on for more fun!
He is so yum kish!! I can soooo relate to the cabinets and I've already had a lipgloss incident!! Glad that I finally found your blog!
Hey Kisha! I found your blog on Brianna's and I was so happy. Your little boy is so dang cute! We know all about childproofing our house. It had to be done even better when Tori came along because she would get into things I didn't even think of and still climbs on everything, so you are totally right in not wanting to rush him into walking. Well it looks like your little fam is doing good you will have to go and check out my blog now that I finally have one.
Post a Comment