Our hearts and love go out to Brittany and Doug for the loss of their precious baby boy, Daxton. We hope that in your time of need that we can give you even a fraction of the love and support you have given us. Daxton will forever remain in the hearts of those who loved him.
Hey Kisha, I've been friends with Brittany since high school, it's the saddest thing anyone could go through. Oh man, I couldn't even imagine having that thought of seeing him there in his crib...it kills me. Hope all is well with you.
I don't personally know these people but NO ONE deserves to loose a child. That would be the HARDEST trial ever. I hope they unite together and reach out unto the Lord. It will be a trying time for them and probably a time of questioning why, but sometimes we just don't understand. Our thoughts and prayers are with them!
My heart is aching and I don't know the story or even who this cute, young family is. Daxton is adorable! I'm so sorry. No one should ever have to lose a child...especially so young. Life is so complicated and perplexing sometimes. Really puts things into perspective...Hope all is well.
5 comments:
alisa knows brittney and told me what happened. i'm so sorry for their family. what a darling little boy. their family is in my thoughts and prayers.
Hey Kisha,
I've been friends with Brittany since high school, it's the saddest thing anyone could go through. Oh man, I couldn't even imagine having that thought of seeing him there in his crib...it kills me. Hope all is well with you.
p.s. yeah for shalene!!!!
I don't personally know these people but NO ONE deserves to loose a child. That would be the HARDEST trial ever. I hope they unite together and reach out unto the Lord. It will be a trying time for them and probably a time of questioning why, but sometimes we just don't understand. Our thoughts and prayers are with them!
PS - My mom votes "kraze" too ;)
My heart is aching and I don't know the story or even who this cute, young family is. Daxton is adorable! I'm so sorry. No one should ever have to lose a child...especially so young. Life is so complicated and perplexing sometimes. Really puts things into perspective...Hope all is well.
I am sick over there loss. I dont know them but have thought about them all week. What a beautiful tribute.
Post a Comment