So sorry that I haven't been able to update our blog for months... We had problems with our internet. But it's done now... hopefully I can do a better job in the next little bit.
P.S. If anyone has gone to a private blog and has emailed me an invite besides Brooke, I didn't get it... please invite me again! Love you all tons!


Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Lovin' Bathtime
Posted by kisha at 10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Sakes alive...you've been gone a long time!:) Glad you are back! Your baby is too cute for words. That little monkey is ADORABLE...gotta love the binky in the bath! CUTE CUTE CUTE!
You are kidding me with how cute and big your little guy is! We need to get together soon so our kiddos can meet! Email me and I will reinvite you to mine. Love the updates! booths04@msn.com
yay!!! you are back!! and he is as cute as ever!!!!!!!!!!
Lincoln is so cute! I am so glad I got to see you guys the other day. I just wanted to EAT him up!!
Yeah!!! your little guy is adorable!! I just love little babies!! send me an email and I will invite you to my blog... you've got alot of catching up to do missy! Jellis110@hotmail.com
Post a Comment