Sorry everybody, I'm a slow poke. I'm still working on getting my Christmas pics downloaded. We had a fabulous Christmas and New Year's wasn't too bad. I will give more details soon. Hope everyone is having a great 2008 so far!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Kisha-
Congrats, he is so beautiful! I am so happy for you. I love the cankle pic. You are one tough chic. I hope life is fabulous with your new babe. Hope to see him soon!!
Hey Kisha..it's Shauna (from dance)...it's only been about 10+ years now though...LOL! Your little boy is adorable. Congrats!
Kisha, I just came across your blog and have to tell you that your little guy is just the handsomest little boy!!! Just a doll!!! These blogs are so much fun to keep up on others and to do a little stalking now and then...Kayola Skinner
Alright Kisha, we're ready for some more pictures of cute little Lincoln! :)
Hey I don't have your e-mail, but do you wanna try and go to lunch or dinner sometime next week with all the gals? Let me know! I hope you are your little buddy are doing great!
hey Kisha, it's Stacie. How fun to see your blog, your baby is too cute. post more pictures soon!
Post a Comment