The Story Begins.....
This is my sweet little boy acting like a gangsta. I had to post it... it was too cute!
How cute is he .. with his little shoes! I just wanna squeeze his cheecks!
Hey Kisha...I found you! You little one ("g" money gangsta) is ADORABLE! You have a beautiful family.
He is a doll! I am glad I found your blog. Congrats on your beautiful son:)
Kisha - he is so adorable! I need to come see you!! I hope you are doing well.
Kisha, what a doll! You look so great too! I'm glad I found you, you were on my missing persons list! Man I love this blogging thing!
Kisha, somehow I stumbled onto your blog. How fun to see you all grown up. You will always be my "little Star sister". Congratulations on your sweet addition, they are always such fun!! Kara Bowman
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How cute is he .. with his little shoes! I just wanna squeeze his cheecks!
Hey Kisha...I found you! You little one ("g" money gangsta) is ADORABLE! You have a beautiful family.
He is a doll! I am glad I found your blog. Congrats on your beautiful son:)
Kisha - he is so adorable! I need to come see you!! I hope you are doing well.
Kisha, what a doll! You look so great too! I'm glad I found you, you were on my missing persons list! Man I love this blogging thing!
Kisha, somehow I stumbled onto your blog. How fun to see you all grown up. You will always be my "little Star sister". Congratulations on your sweet addition, they are always such fun!! Kara Bowman
Post a Comment