Monday, December 17, 2007

LINCOLN'S BLESSING

Dan blessed Lincoln Porter Campbell on December 4th, 2007. My mom made his little pants and suspenders which were so stinkin cute. Too bad right before it was time for them to take him on stage he pooped in his diaper.... on his shirt... and on his pants! Thank goodness for the blankie! Hope nobody could smell it! Anyway, I should have expected it, that was the type of day I was having! Usually mornings are his happiest time of course this particular Sunday morning he was NOT a happy camper. He didn't stop crying/screaming all morning. Luckily everything went really smoothe. Dan gave a beautiful blessing from what I could hear, Lincoln cried through the entire thing. I don't blame him... who wants to sit in a pile of poop? We had a luncheon (thanks to my Mother-in-law, Marta) for all the friends and family. It was a good day. I am so thankful to be married to a man that holds the priesthood and is able to bring our family such wonderful things. Here are some pics of the happy day.


My handsome boy
Our little family
Grandpa Campbell

Grandma Marta and Nanny Bobbi

2 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Holy Cow! He is so cute! So, I totally happened onto your blog by chance. I was looking at a friend of mines site (from UT) and I saw LaChae's blog, and I remembered that they knew each other or were cousins or something so I checked it out. Then I saw your name, and here we are! Anyway, you have a really cute family! check out my site mattandbrianna.blogspot.com

Love ya,
Brianna

Brittney Smith said...

Kisha! How are you?? I just left a comment, but for some reason it did not post. YOur little guy is so cute! It will be fun to catch up!