Hey Kisha-It's Ashlee Miller(Adams wife) He is getting so big! And so cute. I can't believe it. It's gone by so fast hasn't it? Well we hope you guys are doing great! we should get together sometime!
Hi Kisha! Don't ask me how I found your blog, but I did! You have such a cutie little guy! I bet he is a lot of fun...you guys look so great and happy!
Go onto my blog www.ncfaerbers.blogspot.com...Linz has one too!
11 comments:
yea kisha! it's about time! lincoln is a doll...so dang cute! we need to get together more often...i had lots of fun the other night! keep posting!
Hey Kisha-It's Ashlee Miller(Adams wife) He is getting so big! And so cute. I can't believe it. It's gone by so fast hasn't it? Well we hope you guys are doing great! we should get together sometime!
what a doll! he is so cute - just means you have to have lots more. he is going to be a heart breaker!
Ok... i'm sorry, but my nephew is the cutest thing in the whole world!!!! i LOVE HIM!
Hey Kisha...It's Shauna Rangel (Roe) from MHS! Your little boy is adorable!!!!
Your little boy is getting so big. He is so cute!
He is a doll!!! I think he looks just like you! Glad to see you are up and blogging again :)
Wow He is getting so big and he is such a cutie!!! Melinda~
I love little Linkers!!! He is sooo cute!!! I have such a cute nephew!
Hi Kisha! Don't ask me how I found your blog, but I did! You have such a cutie little guy! I bet he is a lot of fun...you guys look so great and happy!
Go onto my blog www.ncfaerbers.blogspot.com...Linz has one too!
hey my blog went private...email me your email address and I will add you to my list... www.briannamallen80@yahoo.com
Post a Comment