I don't think that I could have married a man more perfect for me than Dan. This weekend I took a dance group to a convention... Well, truth is I had forgotten we were going and sprung it on my husbad sort of last minute. I was gone ALL weekend. He had plans that he had to change so he could stay home and watch Lincoln. Not only did he hate it, but he did it without complaining. He's a trooper. He puts up with me even though I am messy, forgetful, firey and totally unequal. I am so thankful to have a guy like him. He is always motivated, never lazy, hard working, and completely loving and thoughtful.He's a great dad, and always steps up to the plate when it comes to Lincoln. I love him more than life. Thanks for all you do, babe! You are a incredible man! (DID I MENTION THE HOUSE WAS COMPLETELY SPICK AND SPAN WHEN I GOT HOME!!!!???)


Sunday, May 11, 2008
A wonderful husband
Posted by kisha at 11:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
sweet pics! the upside down one is so cute!
That does sound like a "good man" but you unequal? I beg to differ!:P
Post a Comment